Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have combed through reams of material about Sarah Palin over the last few days. Numerous items stand out in my mind that I did not stop to document. I may get back to that later...ahem, anyways...

Here they are:

Rush Limbaugh has been touting Sarah Palin all summer. What do you imagine that the rest of the world will think of a candidate picked by an oxycontin-addict sex-tourist serial-adulterer bully who makes $300 Million dollars a year for telling lies and spreading fascist propaganda?

##

A picture of Sarah in college wearing a t-shirt that said, I may be broke, but I am not FLAT-BUSTED.

##

It might be helpful to rent the film The Dead Zone.

Palin is Greg Stilson, the secret Nazi candidate who charmed everyone with his simple talk and winning personality. Martin Sheen played Greg Stilson. It was masterful acting by everyone involved.

Walken played a man who had survived a serious head injury. When he regained functionality, he found a vacant area in his brain. He called it The Dead Zone. Unbeknownst to him, the Dead Zone was a well of intuition.

He resumed his teaching duties. Then he was tormented by visions of a Nazi rising to power. The face resolved into Sarah Palin. (Oops. I meant Greg Stilson.)

No comments: